5882 Mountain Hawk Dr, Santa Rosa, CA
- Stunning 2001 Christopherson built home in Skyhawk with 4 bedrooms, plus large open loft with 4 full baths, 3222 sq.ft of luxurious living space. One bedroom and 2 full bathrooms are conveniently located on the main level. The bedroom downstairs is an en-suite on it’s own private wing perfect for guests or a home office.
- Cheerful courtyard with lights leading to the front door with grand, tiled entry & soaring ceilings providing incredible light filtering through the many windows.
- A chic dining venue enhanced with European columns, modern light fixture, white shutters with nearby beverage bar with wine refrigerator, granite counters, sink, cabinets, tile floors and plenty of space to display your wine country collection.
- Elegant living room offering a gorgeous, tiled fireplace, soaring ceilings, white shutters and rich wide plank wood flooring. Perfect pair to the dining room for entertaining guests.
- Generously sized great room with updated wide plank wood floors, ceiling fan, wired for surround speakers and views from the windows of the serene backyard.
- 4 Rooms and patio equipped with speakers and wired for a whole house audio experience.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel Kitchen-Aide appliances including double ovens, built-in refrigerator, trash compactor, and new dishwasher, center island with sink and bar-stool counter-tops and quaint breakfast/dining area.
- Spacious upstairs laundry room accommodates a full sized washer/dryer, tile floors, sink and an abundance of cabinets. Central dual zone A/C & heat.
- Relaxing loft retreat upstairs is the perfect place to unwind with a book or use as a home office/school space with peaceful views.
- Two generous bedrooms upstairs with mirrored closet doors and ceiling fans, separated by a bright, full bathroom with dual sinks, tile floors and shower over bathtub.
- French doors lead to an inspiring primary suite with coffered ceilings, ceiling fan, built-in speakers and a huge walk-in closet with decorative chandelier lights.
- Stylishly remodeled primary bathroom with a modern free-standing bathtub, dual vanities with quartz counter-tops, extended mirrors and tiled shower and floor
- Romantic Trellis with Italian style travertine patio, flagstone, pillars & lights, soothing sounds from multiple fountains with serene garden views and fragrant jasmine. Outdoor BBQ’s will be enjoyed with the built-in gas line ready to connect your favorite BBQ. Lovely landscaped hillside with roses, olive and lemon trees. Own a taste of Wine Country with the beautifully arched arbor with flourishing vines and leads to a large side yard perfect for future gardening.
- Desirable Rincon Valley neighborhood near Austin-Creek Elementary and other highly regarded Rincon Valley Schools. Skyhawk is a fabulous community with so much to offer including its own park, walking trails, Soccer fields at Austin Creek School, beautiful mountain views and convenient shopping center at the corner of Mountain Hawk and Sonoma Hwy.
- Price $1,187,000
- Beds 4
- Baths 4
- Sq Ft 3,222
Rhonda Alderman KW Luxury International | Broker Associate | DRE#01292529